The instructor-led Advanced Digital Advertising programme is designed for marketing and advertising professionals involved in the day-to-day management of advertising campaigns and strategies.
The practical course builds upon the existing knowledge of participants; helping you polish your skills in line with international standards and best practices. The workshop-style programme utilises real-world case studies to illustrate the principles taught.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the major digital advertising platforms and learn how to utilise an omni-channel advertising strategy.
- Learn how to get the most out of your advertising budget and achieve higher RoI through a streamlined campaign process.
- Learn how to integrate tracking and analytic tools to create dynamic and automated reports for enhanced decision making.
- Get a 2-month work experience as you manage digital campaigns for real businesses throughout the course.
- Understand advertising objectives, when & how to use the relevant platforms to achieve your goals.
- Get the tools you need to start or grow your business as a Digital Advertiser.
“The Advanced Digital Advertising Course is a workshop-style programme that uses real-world businesses, projects and case studies to deliver a practical work experience.”
Marketing Analytics & Reporting
- Automated Reporting & Visualisation
- Tracking & Pixels Installation
- Measuring & Communicating RoI
- Measuring Value
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Business & Platform Analysis
Advertising Objectives & Intent: Creating High Performing Ads
- Lead Generation
- Traffic Generation
- App Installs
- Video Views
- Shopping Ads
- Location / Event Based Advertising
- Search Ads
Omni-Channel Digital Advertising
- Ideation & Campaign Planning
- Practical Workshop
- Facebook / Instagram
- Snapchat & TikTok
- Search Engines
- Audience Networks & Websites, Blogs
Advanced Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Keyword Research
- Google Adwords
- YouTube Advertising
- Creating content for mobile
- Mobile Content Advertising Platforms
- Introduction to retargeting
- Setting up retargeting Ads
- Ethical Contact Generation Tactics
- A look at email marketing platforms
- Improving Open Rates
- Email Automation
- Email Integration with Advertising Platforms
Complimenting advertising efforts with SEO
- Optimising Websites and Landing pages
- Conversion Tactics: Best Practices for landing page designs
- Keyword Research
- Optimising Social Media content
- Case Study: SEO on WordPress Websites
- Online Reputation Management
- Social Listening
- 2 Months practical work experience with Rhics Ltd, UK.
- 1-2-1 Mentorship
- Post-Training Support
Bonus Module: Starting a Digital Advertising Consultancy
Feedback & Testimonials from Participants
Dates & Times:
3rd May – 2nd June 2022
Tuesdays & Thursdays every week
5.30pm – 8.30pm GMT (Africa, UK & Europe)
12.30pm – 3.30pm Eastern Time (Caribbean & USA)
$399 (Early bird) / $589 (Standard)
$399 – Earlybird Registration ( Ends on the 15th of March 2022)
$589 USD: Standard Registration
Phone: Whats App: +44 7759 301221
Register for Training:
About The Facilitator
Mr. Christian Junior is an award-winning international speaker and trainer who is passionate about human capital development and value creation through technology. He is the Founder & CEO of RHICS, an international Digital Agency headquartered in London, UK. He has over 10 years of practical experience in the Information & Communication Technology industry.
Christian, a double Oxford university certified Digital Marketing & Fintech strategist has consulted for multiple international clientele on various IT projects.
A firm believer in knowledge & skills transfer, Christian, travels around the world educating business leaders on cost-effective IT strategies for achieving excellent customer service, brand awareness, maximum productivity, and profitability. He has trained and influenced over 1,000 business owners across 10 countries in Europe, Africa & The Caribbean.
Christian has led conversations on Credit Union value creation through technology at The World Council of Credit Union & The Caribbean Confederation of Credit Union Conventions.
He was recently featured in the Financial Times 2019 list of UK’s 100 most influential Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) leaders in tech.
About The Organisers
Rhics is a creative digital agency headquartered in London, UK with branches across 4 continents. We specialize in Digital Strategy, IT Consultancy, Cyber Risk Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, Mobile & Web Application Development, Design & Branding.
We have a proven history of creating online success for global organizations via our suite of services offerings. We help define your goals, create effective strategies, build easy-to-use applications, and design award-winning systems that communicate the desired message.
Our process unites talent & passion with discipline.
We are committed to providing affordable Digital Transformation education to the world.