Automating Regulatory Compliance through AI:
Supercharging Credit Union Compliance through Regulatory Technology & AI
Regulatory technology, referred to simply as RegTech, is an emerging application area of digital technology that aims at making regulatory compliance easier and, eventually, even automatic.
It offers credit unions the ability to digitise their KYC and AML processes end-to-end, providing instant access to FinTech platforms/products for users even in remote locations as it eradicates the need for a customer to be physically present to complete KYC.
Ongoing monitoring can now be done automatically, freeing up compliance officers to face key tasks and eliminating errors from manual processes.
AI or Artificial Intelligence has been a buzzword for some time and rightfully so, even though most people cannot accurately define what AI is, even in simple terms, or truly understand all the possibilities of the technology. AI combined with big data has changed the business landscape across several industries, particularly financial services.
Why you should join this training…
Most Credit Unions and smaller financial institutions haven’t adopted AI for regulatory compliance because some of them believe it requires huge technological and/or financial investment.
Due to the fact that most firms are subject to multiple regulatory frameworks, maintaining compliance can be a complex and costly endeavour. AI and RegTech will enable financial institutions to become more efficient and to better detect misconduct.
This session will expose participants to the different applications of AI & big data in regulatory compliance, particularly towards AML, KYC, and fraud prevention.
You will be exposed to some AI-powered tools, helping you understand how, where, and when to utilize AI in your financial institution.
Who Should Attend?
- Board of directors and senior managers
- Compliance officers
- Gain a thorough understanding of the possibilities created by AI within the context of regulatory compliance.
- Learn about the readily available AI-driven tools that can be used to enhance and automate regulatory compliance.
- Create a strategy for utilizing AI in the compliance process
- Learn how to design risk-based, compliant AML/KYC strategies and process flows to international standards.
- Learn how to speed up the new member onboarding process, particularly for “Not-Present customers”
- Introduction to RegTech / Regulatory Technology
- A Business case for Artificial Intelligence
- Risk-based, AI-driven AML/KYC/CTF Compliance
- AI for Ongoing Monitoring
- AI-driven Fraud Prevention
- AI-driven Cybersecurity
- Creating new Revenue Streams through RegTech: APIaaS, Compliance-As-A-Service
- Choosing an eKYC Vendor
- Practical Workshop: Building an Automated AML & eKYC Workflow
Feedback from Participants
“One of the things that stood out to me is the fact that in order for your business to be relevant in this technological age, you can use the different social media platforms to promote your business. It can help you to get more customers.”
– Nerissa Sam – Guyana Public Service Credit Union
“I found the training in digital strategies for business growth to be a real and practical journey towards my organization achieving a competitive edge in the industry; the finance e industry. It really put in focus our strategic plans; how we target our customers and remain relevant in a digital marketing world.”
– Roger Duncan, Grenada co-operative Bank
“I loved the practical application of course content and quality of information shared. I have learned how to implement social media campaigns, establish brand presence and create email marketing campaigns.”
– Kimaline Regis, Ariza Credit Union, Grenada
Christian’s brain works as quickly as the internet when it comes to digital strategies and marketing ideas. He was free with his advice and guidance and whatever else he thought would help us understand and implement the knowledge into our organisations’ digital strategies.”
– Lynette Taylor, Barbados Financial Service Commission
“The Digital Business Strategies training was very interactive. I will change my practice by implementing what I have learnt.”
– Deon A. Willis, Fire Service Credit Union, Trinidad & Tobago
Dates & Times:
26th – 28th April, 2022
12.30pm – 3.30pm Eastern Time (Caribbean & USA)
5.30pm – 8.30pm GMT (Africa, UK & Europe)
$399 (Early bird until 15th April) / $549 (Standard)
10% discount for 3 or more delegates
Register for Training: