About The Future of Business
This Virtual Seminar organised by Rhics UK focuses on empowering organisations with new strategies and models to enable them create more value, remain relevant, competitive and profitable in 2021.
Like it or not, the pandemic has re-shaped the way organisations operate and the way consumers interact with businesses forever. From customer engagement to sales, customer acquisition, brand awareness, service delivery, digital technology has become more relevant than ever before.
It is important that organisations empower their workforce with relevant skills to lead effectively in these uncertain times.
The Future of Business Seminar will enlighten participants to the latest digital trends, innovation and strategies for success in 2021 and beyond.
Objectives of the Course:
- Introduction to Digital Transformation
- Leadership in a Dynamic & Uncertain Landscape
- Disruptive Digital Marketing Strategies
- Value Creation through Technology
- Blockchain for Business
- Hyper-connectivity: Understanding Customer Networks
- 5 small ways to implement “Big” Emerging Technologies
- Managing the Risks of Digitisation
- The Future of Money
- 5G – Supercharging the Fourth Industrial Revolution
Feedback & reviews
Hear from participants of previous events on the value and knowledge acquired from this programme.
Reasons to buy this course…
- Acquire, retain and extend customers through digital avenues.
- Provide rich customer experiences through creation of value-adding content.
- Increase website traffic and search ranking through practical, industry-standard SEO techniques.
- Gain insights into business financing avenues
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the digital, social media & mobile industries
- Understand digital platforms and how to leverage them for business growth.
- Create value for the business, its people, customers and the society at large through tech
- Formulate digital strategies with KPIs that are closely aligned to the core business objectives.
- Increase online visibility and bottom-line profitability
- Improve overall customer services through automation.
£99 / $135 USD
Digital Transformation Strategist
About The Facilitator
Christian is an award-winning international speaker and trainer who is passionate about human capital development and value creation through technology. He is the Founder & CEO of RHICS, an international Digital Agency headquartered in London, UK with branches in Grenada, Guyana, Nigeria, Trinidad & Tobago. He has over 10 years’ practical experience in the Information & Communication Technology industry.
Christian, a double Oxford university certified Digital & Fintech strategist has consulted for multiple international clientele on various IT projects. He has worked with companies such as Virgin Atlantic, British Airways, Chartered Insurance Institute of London, Antigua High Commission London, Caribbean Confederation of Credit Unions, St. Lucia Tourism Board, Jamaica Tourism Board, Tobago House of Assembly, Cooling Tech amongst many others.
A firm believer in knowledge & skills transfer, Christian, travels around the world educating business leaders on cost-effective IT strategies for achieving excellent customer service, brand awareness, maximum productivity and profitability. He has trained and influenced over 1,000 business owners across 10 countries in Europe, Africa & The Caribbean.
Christian was featured in the Financial Times list of UK’s 100 BAME leaders in tech.