The internet, once hailed as the ultimate invention for communication and borderless business transactions is increasingly becoming a hotbed for bad players as digital platforms become entwined in every part of our daily lives.
With over 5 billion people connected and interacting online daily, the world is now heavily reliant on technology as more devices are connected online, more businesses now rely on technology like never before to deliver their services to consumers in a post-pandemic era.
In today’s data-driven, highly distributed world, companies use digital tools to undertake the very basic of business tasks, to advertise and sell, find new markets, customers, and staff, communicate with customers and suppliers, process financial transactions, amongst others.
It is clear that the Internet brings huge business opportunities and benefits.
This over-reliance on technology means that digital platforms accumulate a lot of sensitive data about us, our transactions, customers, payments, intellectual property amongst others.
There is a great need to manage the risks associated with the collection, analysis, processing, and safe storage of these data and digital platforms in general.
This course provides a clear understanding of the risks associated with utilizing digital platforms to senior managers, board members, C-Suite executives, and other decision-makers. It also provides frameworks on how to successfully manage digital risks.
Who Should Attend:
The course is suitable for C-Suite executives, senior managers, board of directors, managing directors, heads of departments, entrepreneurs, and business leaders wanting to gain strategic insight and knowledge to create new ventures or develop risk management strategies.
It is essential for all organizations, of all sizes, and in all sectors. The course is ideal for any individual who desires to understand the latest cyber threats to digital platforms and the steps towards implementing a successful risk management regime.
Credit Unions, banks & financial services, companies in the private sector, entrepreneurs, business owners, SMEs, non-IT professionals, universities, charities, government agencies, and public sector organizations are all encouraged to attend.
Participants will gain first-rate taught and practical experiences from industry leading trainers through lectures, workshops, DIY sessions & real-time case studies.
Specifically, participants will gain knowledge on 4 key aspects:
- Understanding Emerging cybersecurity threats to digital platforms, how it affects businesses and why you should care;
- The possible impacts of cyberattacks on you, your organization, employees, and customers.
- Creating a Risk Management Regime: Preventing & Dealing with Cyberattacks
- Creating a comprehensive risk assessment and policy documentations
“Over 80% of Cyber threats can be eliminated with adequate training, robust risk management regime, and comprehensive security policies and procedures.”
Introduction to Emerging Technologies & Cyber Security
- Understand the latest technology innovations and the risks they pose
- Blockchain, Smart Contracts, Voice Technology, Biometric identification & authentication, Artificial Intelligence, eKYC & ID Verification, Internet of Things, 5G, ID2020, Virtual Reality, Mobile payments.
- Learn the key terminologies and concepts of cybersecurity;
The Risks of Digitisation: Understanding & Mitigating Cyber Threats
- Identity the latest threats to digital platforms and your organisation as a whole.
- Identify and distinguish threat actors and their motivations.
- Digital Automation best practices: Onboarding, KYC, Account management
Data & Information Security
- Information security risk management framework and methodologies
- Identifying and modelling information security risks
- Multi-factor authentication & User Access Management
- Security Governance & Assurance
Risk Management Regime: Framework, policies & procedures
- Fundamentals of Risk
- Qualitative and quantitative risk assessment methods
- Understanding risk management frameworks
- Choosing & implementing risk management frameworks
Core Banking, FinTech & Payments Platforms
- Introduction to Open Banking
- Choosing the right core banking software vendor
- Secure payment platform design
- Automated AML & KYC controls
- Ethical Hacking & Penetration testing
- Emerging patterns of financial fraud
The Focus on Human Capital Development
- Business Email Compromise
- Implementing an Organisation-wide Training Policy
A Framework for Regulatory Compliance
- Creating compliance-ready policy documents & procedures
Cyber Security Economics
- Unveiling the true costs of cybercrime
- Measuring The Monetary Value of Your Risk Management Regime
- Sound understanding of the economics of cybersecurity
- The need and role of the CISO
Artificial Intelligence, Privacy & Ethics
- Privacy, ethical and cybersecurity issues affecting AI.
- Facial Recognition; purposes and impact of global networked surveillance technologies
Testimonials & Feedback from participants
The greatest takeaway for myself and my team is that we’re able to improve our inbound marketing and sale. Also, how to attract customers, convert them and close them.
I found the training in digital strategies for business growth to be a real and practical journey towards my organization achieving a competitive edge in the industry; the finance e industry. It really put in focus our strategic plans; how we target our customers and remain relevant in a digital marketing world.
One of the things that stood out to me is the fact that in order for your business to be relevant in this technological age, you can use the different social media platforms to promote your business. It can help you to get more customers.
I just completed the Digital Strategies for Business Growth course which was moderated by Christian. This guy is fantastic; he knows his stuff. His delivery mechanisms are fantastic. He’s very conversant with the topic and I would suggest this course to everyone. My main takeaway from this course is that it has opened my mind…
I loved the practical application of course content and quality of information shared. I have learnt how to implement social media campaigns, establish brand presence and create email marketing campaigns.
The Digital Business Strategies training was very interactive. I will change my practice by implementing what I have learnt.
I must say this course has been very insightful and I would recommend it for anywhere who is serious about marketing and business growth.
I’ve been to the business transformation course in Guyana. It was awesome and I encourage all of you to try and get digitally transformed.
I’ve learned that we don’t need to fight our competition; we can cooperate to get a co-opetition.
Coming out of this training, I have a better understanding of the most cost-effective tools that I can use to market my business.
The digital age is upon us. Guyana is an right now in the emerging state so internet boom will be upon us soon. Digital technologies, so to speak, should be adopted by everyone. We should transform our current ways of doing things and go digital because that is where the future is.
I just want to thank Christian for journeying all the way to Grenada to do this for us. I think it is a much-needed program at this point in Grenada where we are moving and transition into a time whereby everything is done online.
Dates & Times:
25th January – 9th February 2021
Tuesdays & Thursdays
12.30pm – 3.30pm ET / 5.30pm – 8.30pm GMT
$399 (Early bird until 5th of January, 2022)
$399 – Earlybird Registration ( Ends on the 5th January 2022)
$549 USD: Standard Registration
Phone: Whats App: +44 7759 301221 | Phone: +44 333 011 5951
Register for Training:
About The Facilitator
Mr. Christian Junior is an award-winning international speaker and trainer who is passionate about human capital development and value creation through technology. He is the Founder & CEO of RHICS, an international Digital Agency headquartered in London, UK. He has over 10 years of practical experience in the Information & Communication Technology industry.
Christian, a double Oxford university certified Digital & Fintech strategist has consulted for multiple international clientele on various IT projects.
A firm believer in knowledge & skills transfer, Christian, travels around the world educating business leaders on cost-effective IT strategies for achieving excellent customer service, brand awareness, maximum productivity and profitability. He has trained and influenced over 1,000 business owners across 10 countries in Europe, Africa & The Caribbean.
Christian has led conversations on Credit Union value creation through technology at The World Council of Credit Union & The Caribbean Confederation of Credit Union Conventions.
He was recently featured in the Financial Times 2019 list of UK’s 100 most influential Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) leaders in tech.
About The Organisers
Rhics is a creative digital agency headquartered in London, UK with branches across 4 continents. We specialize in Digital Strategy, IT Consultancy, Cyber Risk Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, Mobile & Web Application Development, Design & Branding.
We have a proven history of creating online success for global organizations via our suite of services offerings. We help define your goals, create effective strategies, build easy-to-use applications, and design award-winning systems that communicate the desired message.
Our process unites talent & passion with discipline.
We are committed to providing affordable Digital Transformation education to the world.