The programme is structured to empower participants with relevant digital skills via taught lectures, practical workshops and real-world case studies.
5 Weeks of Taught Lectures
3 Weeks Practical Workshop
8 Weeks Work Experience
“In a post-pandemic era, organisations now understand the need to digitise due to changing consumer behaviours. The digital strategist is now one of the most sought-after professionals the world over, to drive digital innovation as part of an organisation’s growth strategy.”
The purpose of this course is to upskill current and aspiring digital strategists.
A Digital Strategist is a highly sought-after professional, particularly in the post-pandemic era, as organisations transform into a digital-first / platform business model.
The modern digital strategist is a highly skilled individual, with a number of skill sets; from Digital Transformation Strategy Formulation to Digital Risk Management, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing, Enterprise & FinTech product Design, Agile Project management, SEO, Social Media Strategies, amongst many others.
At the end of this course, participants will leave equipped to lead digital strategy for organisations, manage marketing strategies and online advertising. Register here >>
- You will leave this programme with a wealth of information and some newly acquired skills in a number of subject areas.
- Gain thorough understanding of digital platforms and learn how to utilise an omni-platform / API strategy.
- You will understand how to create digital strategies and lead organisations through their digital transformation process
- Learn how to utilise data for enhanced decision making.
- Get a 2-month work experience as you lead the digital strategy for real businesses throughout the course.
- Get the tools you need to start or grow your business as a Digital Strategist / Consultant.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the major digital advertising platforms and learn how to utilise an omni-channel advertising strategy.
- Learn how to get the most out of your advertising budget and achieve higher RoI through a streamlined campaign process.
- Learn how to integrate tracking and analytic tools to create dynamic and automated reports for enhanced decision making.
- Understand advertising objectives, when & how to use the relevant platforms to achieve your goals.
This module explores the 5 domains of digital transformation. Looking at Customers, not as mass markets but as part of a network of consumers, drastically changing the way we deliver value. This session will also look at how to partner with the Competition to “Co-opete” and drive more customer value. We will explore Data; its acquisition, analysis, and application towards forecasting and product development. We will explore emerging technologies and look at ways to iteratively Innovate cost-effectively. Finally, we will look at Value creation as the core objective of digital transformation strategies.
Traditionally, a firm’s value proposition was seen as fairly constant. Products might be updated but the basic value a business offered to its customer was assumed to be constant. New players have disrupted many industries by offering new value propositions powered by technology and platform business models. You will learn how to create Business, People, Societal & Customer values that are powered by innovation and closely aligned to the core business goals, visions and mission.
This session will expose participants to new ways of enabling value-creating interactions between external producers and consumers through platform business models. The platform’s overarching purpose: to consummate matches among users and facilitate the exchange of goods, services, or social currency, thereby enabling value creation. You will learn how to transform organisations from traditional pipeline to platform business models.
Over 75% of online experiences start with a keyword search on the major search engines. Consumers are also increasingly using social media platforms as search engines. It is important that organisations understand how to optimize content and assets to ensure organic visibility when consumers search for the products and services offered by the organisation. You will understand that Search Engine Optimisation is an important aspect of the overall digital strategy as it could dramatically reduce the overall cost of advertising and provide organic business visibility.
A hollistic breakdown of social media platforms. Understand the relevance and application of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, SnapChat, WhatsApp etc. Understand how & when to utilise Owned, Earned & Paid media on social media. Understand the role of influencers, seed marketing & word-of-mouth social referrals. Learn how to manage precision targetted and Re-targeting adverts on social media.
This module will highlight the importance of digital marketing strategies to organisations embarking on digital transformation. Due to the changing behaviour of consumers, businesses now understand that the best place to reach out to them is on digital platforms. Therefore, digital marketing becomes the second most important aspect of the transformation process after the initial innovation or platform development. Specifically, participants will learn:
- Marketing Analytics & Reporting
- Omni-Channel Digital Advertising
- Mobile advertising
- Email marketing
The instructor-led Advanced Digital Advertising programme is designed for aspiring or practicing marketing and advertising professionals involved in the day-to-day management of advertising campaigns and strategies.
The practical course builds upon the vast knowledge of the facilitators; helping you polish your skills in line with international standards and best practices. The workshop-style programme utilises real-world case studies to illustrate the principles taught.
Marketing Analytics & Reporting
- Automated Reporting & Visualisation
- Tracking & Pixels Installation
- Measuring & Communicating RoI
- Measuring Value
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Business & Platform Analysis
Advertising Objectives & Intent: Creating High Performing Ads
- Lead Generation
- Traffic Generation
- App Installs
- Video Views
- Shopping Ads
- Location / Event Based Advertising
- Search Ads
Omni-Channel Digital Advertising
- Ideation & Campaign Planning
- Practical Workshop
- Facebook / Instagram
- Snapchat & TikTok
- Search Engines
- Audience Networks & Websites, Blogs
Advanced Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Keyword Research
- Google Adwords
- YouTube Advertising
- Creating content for mobile
- Mobile Content Advertising Platforms
- Introduction to retargeting
- Setting up retargeting Ads
- Ethical Contact Generation Tactics
- A look at email marketing platforms
- Improving Open Rates
- Email Automation
- Email Integration with Advertising Platforms
Complimenting advertising efforts with SEO
- Optimising Websites and Landing pages
- Conversion Tactics: Best Practices for landing page designs
- Keyword Research
- Optimising Social Media content
- Case Study: SEO on WordPress Websites
- Online Reputation Management
- Social Listening
For aspiring digital strategists, proving your newly acquired skills is one of the challenges you will face. We aim to mitigate this challenge by providing verifiable industry work experience. Work as you learn with our work experience programme that exposes participants to real-world businesses, projects and stakeholders. On successful completion, you will leave the course with both a certificate of completion and a letter of recommendation for employment (if required).
- 2 months of practical work experience with UK / International businesses
- 1-2-1 Mentorship
- Post-Training Support
- CV writing support
- Job interview preparation workshop
The final part of the programme provides guidance for Entreprenuers who wish to start up digital consultancies. You will receive:
- Information about setting up and managing a digital agency
- A trove of proposal templates to get you started on your new venture
- Strategies to acquire your first client
- Information on best practices & common mistakes to avoid
- Information on fund raising and business financing
- Growth Strategies: Expanding your business and working with freelancers
Return on Investment
Feedback & Testimonials from Participants
Dates & Times:
4th March 2023 – 6th May 2023
Every Saturday, 100% online
£549 (Early bird until 20th of May) / £1,082 (Standard)
Monthly payment plans available
Register for Training:
Phone: WhatsApp Business: +44 7759 301221
About The Facilitator
Mr. Christian Junior is an award-winning international speaker and trainer who is passionate about human capital development and value creation through technology. He is the Founder & CEO of RHICS, an international Digital Agency headquartered in London, UK. He has over 10 years of practical experience in the Information & Communication Technology industry.
Christian, a double Oxford university certified Digital Marketing & Fintech strategist has consulted for multiple international clientele on various IT projects.
A firm believer in knowledge & skills transfer, Christian, travels around the world educating business leaders on cost-effective IT strategies for achieving excellent customer service, brand awareness, maximum productivity, and profitability. He has trained and influenced over 1,000 business owners across 10 countries in Europe, Africa & The Caribbean.
Christian has led conversations on Credit Union value creation through technology at The World Council of Credit Union & The Caribbean Confederation of Credit Union Conventions.
He was recently featured in the Financial Times 2019 list of UK’s 100 most influential Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) leaders in tech.
About The Organisers
Rhics is a creative digital agency headquartered in London, UK with branches across 4 continents. We specialize in Digital Strategy, IT Consultancy, Cyber Risk Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, Mobile & Web Application Development, Design & Branding.
We have a proven history of creating online success for global organizations via our suite of services offerings. We help define your goals, create effective strategies, build easy-to-use applications, and design award-winning systems that communicate the desired message.
Our process unites talent & passion with discipline.
We are committed to providing affordable Digital Transformation education to the world.